sexta-feira, 19 de abril de 2013

ひろきの爆弾発言 その189

Minna-san ! ogenki desu ka ?

Desculpem meu sumiço aqui no blog (>.< ) ~
Enfim nem sei por onde começar a atualizar hehe ... Mas antes de postar novidades queria deixar um trecho do post do Hiroki-san ♥  no blog do Lead.

To Leaders, 
I think I surprised you with my decision to graduate. 
I probably let all of you down. 
But even in this situation, in the end you guys powerfully pushed my back.
Till the very end, I ended up getting power from you Leaders. 
I find any other way to express my feelings for you. Thank you. 
Because Leaders were there for me, I was able to spend my youth as Lead. 
“I can do my best because there’s someone I care about. I can do my best because someone is there caring about me.”
This relationship I have with all of you while walking this path is the reason why I was able to stand my grounds in many situations. 
Thank you for staying with me in the fun times and the others as well. 
When we hear the same song, we think of the same scenery; even though we are apart, we’ll be forever connected. That is how important you guys are to me. 
It may seem like I’m repeating myself, but I will never forget everything I saw and felt with the Leaders. 
As all of you tell me, I’ll also never ever forget the smiles you showed me and the memories we made together!!
And here, please let me send a message to my very very important members.  " 

Leia o restante do post (traduzido para o inglês) :http://arashistarashian.tumblr.com/post/46801971830/eng-trans-hiroki-no-bakudan-hatsugen-no-189

english translate: arashistarashian
original post : http://ameblo.jp/lead-blog/entry-11502022197.html

Um vídeo do solo do Hiroki (Kimi ~Sakura~) na Upturn de 2009 ♥




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário